Muscle Diary 101

Muscle Diary 101

Friday 4 March 2016

Welcome to Muscle Diary 101

Hey,

Welcome to Muscle Diary 101!

I think that if you are into bodybuilding or lifting weights then you might find this blog interesting. If you are not into these things then you'll probably find this blog very boring. :-)

Anyhow I am creating this blog to track my gym sessions etc so that I can look decent on the beach this summer. It's more of a personal project I suppose but feel free to add your thoughts to the posts as I am always willing to listen to those more experienced by me.

I'm a classic 'skinny' guy though being a bit older and having my metabolism slow down will probably help a bit.

Basically I am following a 3 times a week full body programme which I found here.

I started in the gym exactly two weeks ago. The first week was just following the line up of machines including lat pull down, leg press and incline bench press etc. The start of this week I started formulating a programme and on Wednesday I started the above programme.

Incidently I love reading about Reg Parks 5 x 5 training and would have followed that programme but I think that I'd rather do 10-12 reps at the moment as I think that gives more definition while still building mass and muscle.

Anyhow I will see how I look after 3 months.

Feel free to let me know what you are doing in the gym. Where have you seen the best progress, what are your favourite exercises, who is your favourite bidybuidler? Don't be shy. Just post in the comment section below.

I love this following video btw. You can substitute any goal instead of muscle gain and follow these principles that Arnie mentions.





No comments:

Post a Comment